My Holiday Travel: Club Med Kani Maldives

Date: 9 August 2014
Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
Venue: Club Med Kani Maldives
Flight: Singapore Airlines SQ452 (Singapore - Male)

We took SQ452 from Singapore and departed at 8.45pm. The flight took about 4 hours and Male is 3 hours ahead of Singapore. Can you imagine when we got to the resort it was 2.30am in the morning!!??!! We were so tired and everywhere was dark, so we decided to turn in and get ourselves recharged.

Next morning, with dreamy eyes, I pulled open the curtains and exclaimed "Oh my  goodness! It's beautiful! I am in paradise!"

Welcome!

Start of our adventure

The jetty that I alighted from the airport transfer in the wee hours of the morning. Also the same jetty to board the boat when we went snorkelling!

The luxurious water villas from a distance. They are very exclusive and great for honeymooners.

Baby sharks swimming near our restaurant. The water is crystal clear! 

Spotted a Heron and invited to have lunch  with us.

Getting ready for snorkelling! Still looking fair on the first day. Now I'm tanned as chocolate. Maybe dark chocolate?

Club Med Kani was totally awesome! Food, drinks, fun and entertainment. Everything is free flow and non stop! Now I'm recharged and ready to go home! 

Happy National Day Singapore!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.