Bioskin Annual Dinner and Dance 2020

Event: Bioskin Annual Dinner and Dance 2020

Thank you Mathilda and team for always trusting me with your annual staff event. I will keep giving my best, always since 2013!

We are one Bioskin family!

Thank you Mathilda for always trusting me to give my best for your staff dinner.

I love them, each and everyone.
Friendship since 2013!

It's retrolicious!

Thank you to my super femme heros for being super awesome!

Peace and blessings to all!




Emcee Richard Style has established his popularity as a comedian emcee within Singapore's events and entertainment scene through the past 10 years. Armed with his flair in 6 languages, as well as his impressive ability to engage his audience, Emcee Richard Style has been successful in winning the trust, hearts and laughter of both his audience and clients over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.