Lend Lease Foundation Fun day 2014 - The Great Green Escapade

Event: Lend Lease Foundation Fun day 2014 - The Great Green Escapade
Date: August 2014
Venue: Garden Asia

It has been a while since I last visited Garden Asia!! I love the outdoor nature and the flora scenery here!! Packing my gigs bag and my excitement and eagerness this morning, I made my way to this part of Singapore, where its tranquility and serenity have not been disturbed by the hustle and bustle of city life.

This morning, 300 staff and family members from Lend Lease joined in this event specially organised, in appreciation of the hard work put in by the staff and the understanding and support given by their families. As part of the health and well-being initiatives to promote healthier lifestyle and social well-being, staff and family members came together to spend some time indulging in the carnival activities, enjoy the breeze and sights of beautiful flowers and most importantly getting to know their colleagues and families better!

PS: This is my kind of life. A happy one. A meaningful one. And one where we connect closer to nature.

Good morning Singapore!

The Great Green Escapade

Under the gigantic canopy

Look at these huge colourful vases!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.