DeClout Annual Dinner 2014

Event: DeClout Annual Dinner and Dance 2014
Date: January 2014
Venue: Raffles Hotel, Singapore

Tonight is a show that I would remember for a long long time. It was spectacular, amazing and totally out of the world! Not me, but the staff of DeClout!

Given that the Lunar New Year celebration is round the corner, tonight we celebrated the festive season with the tossing of the Yu Sheng (my foreign visitors call it the Chinese salad!). The highlight of the evening that was totally memorable, for me as an emcee, was to witness with my very own eyes, the talents within DeClout. The company organized a talent time to showcase their very own talents. There were auditions and the 6 finalists had the chance to pit their talents live on stage. It was amazing to see the level of competency and professionalism that the talents had! The audience were cheering and clapping after each and every outstanding performance. It felt like the Lunar New Year show on TV. Totally awesome!

I totally enjoyed myself and I am delighted to be the emcee for the event. Here's wishing each and everyone (including the readers of my blog) a Happy and Prosperous Year of the Horse! May all your dreams come true!








"Richard is one of the best emcees that I have worked with. He's not only easy to work with, his energy and quick thinking wit is second to none. His ability to liven up an event and connect with the audience is impressive. Add his stage presence into the equation and you have one of the most versatile and natural emcees in the industry. I will strongly recommend Richard for any big hosting gigs that you are planning."
- DeClout Annual Dinner Organising Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.