WPG Holdings (South Asia) Annual Dinner & Dance 2011

Event: WPG Holdings (South Asia) Annual Dinner and Dance 2011
Date: December 2011
Venue: Suntec Conventi0n Centre
Theme: A Night of Razzle Dazzle


For tonight's event, I decided to come in full black suit, and contrasted with white hat, white tie and white shoes. It was awesome! The white shoes was awesome in highlighting my dance moves and grooves. Dinner and Dance may have changed over the years to Dinner and Draw (lucky draw), but my favourite is still with dancing. Dancing unites people, makes people happy and best of all, doesn't require difficult or highly technical moves. The key here is to teach everyone how to do it.

The reason why I love dancing so much started since I was a little kid. I would only watch MTVs of singers dancing, and often imagine myself on stage dancing and entertaining everyone. I would find a full length mirror or reflective glass anywhere and dance as if though I was performing for all to see. Till today, this child-like imagination and fascination with dance remains.

Tonight was a spectacular night of song and dance. Guests, especially the ladies, kept coming up onto the stage to dance. They were brilliant, danced to their hearts' content and everyone gave rousing applause! It was so fun, even for myself, to just join in their dance. I even taught my dance moves and they performed!

The finale game was superbly exciting and we managed to see some guests acted and performed with music and props, just like real actors and actress in movies! The winning team swept the best dressed award not only because they looked awesome, but their acting was so fun that brought so much joy and laughter to the 400+ audience~!

Thank you everyone at WPG! I had a great night as much as you did. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.