Kim Seng Heng Holdings Ltd Chinese New Year Celebrations


Event: Kim Seng Heng Holdings Ltd Chinese New Year Celebrations
Date: 07 February 2011
Time: 12pm - 3pm
Venue: Yishun Safra Jasmine Ballroom

Style! Emcee:

I love hosting events with audience mix of different nationalities, races and backgrounds. From a local Singaporean's perspective, it gives them a flavor of our local culture. On the flip side, they provide insights into their culture, ideas and styles.
It never fail to impress and amaze me how spontaneous they are and willing to participate and enjoy themselves, even though there may be times when they do not understand our lingo or slang. (Singapore is truly a globalized country!)

For all my friends and guests from overseas, the photo below provides an explanation of the various ingredients in the "Yu Sang" (鱼生) dish. The tossing of the "Yu Sang" is known as "Lo Hei" (捞起).

This is my first event in the Year of the Rabbit. I am very glad to be a part of the celebration with the staff of KSH. I wish everyone a Happy & Prosperous New Year!

Huat ah~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.