Krislite Annual Dinner & Dance 2011


Theme: International Cultural Fiesta
Date: 31 January 2011
Venue: Carlton Hotel

Style! Emcee:

This event celebrates the success of Krislite 1st Annual Dinner & Dance. All the guests were extremely pleased with the event, including the management. As an entertainer, it is always very heartwarming and reassuring to know that your hard work and efforts have been well-appreciated by the applause and thanks at the end of the whole show. I always look forward to put a smile on each of my guest's face, to let them walk away feeling cheery and happy. To me, that is what I enjoy the most of my job. It is also the feedback I get from each event's success that continues to motivate me to do better and better.

When the crowd came strolling in, I saw the age group was mostly late 30s, 40s and also 50s. That got me thinking how I should set the mood for the event and deliver the fun and games to make sure that everyone enjoys the evening. In the end, the response was better than what I expected. To me, that's service finesse as an emcee. Delivering to suit your client.

As the theme was International Cultural Fiesta, it was surprising to see one guest came in a God of Wealth (Cai Shen 财神) costume. He created so much fun and laughter for everyone when he went around and "spread" his wealth.

Everyone had a laughing good time and it was simply awesome. Even I enjoyed it together with the crowd. So many surprises, so many raw talents among them.

To everyone at Krislite, you guys made me enjoyed the night hosting with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.