2012 Global Outlook Investment Forum (Shanghai)

Event: 2012 Global Outlook Investment Forum (Shanghai)
Date: 10 March 2012
Time: 2pm - 5pm
Venue: Shanghai

I was invited to host and deliver a speech at this 2012 Global Outlook Investment Forum organized by one of the banks in Singapore for their offshore clients. The last time I hosted in Shanghai was in 2006-2007, followed by Beijing in 2009. Shanghai has changed quite a bit since my last visit.

Taking the time in between the preparation and the actual day of the forum, the only place I visited was the Bund. The overall look and feel have improved a lot and it is so well developed. I loved it there. As I was putting up beside Nanjing Pesdestrian Mall (南京步行街), I also leisurely took a stroll down the mall. It is a whole new different feeling. It feels so much more metropolitan now as compared to the first time I visited in 2002.

I have enjoyed my Shanghai trip very much this time and most importantly am glad that the forum went well with applause for the well-crafted speech. Looking forward to my next overseas event in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.