Venda Engineering Annual Dinner and Dance 2011

Event: Venda Engineering Annual Dinner and Dance 2011
Date: 26 November 2011
Venue: Ban Heng Pavilion

Style! Emcee:

You won't believe it. The crowd was exhilarated. Even I didn't believe it until it happened. Some people said this was better than last year. I hope I have brought everyone more joy and fun.

I devised 2 new games today. I am so happy. It just came to me when I was running this morning and I thought I would incorporate these 2 games into the game segments. It turned out brilliant and perfect.

First we had a matching sequence game where all the audience participated. Then we had the beer strategy game where participants had to outdo the other 2 opponent teams. And finally we had an exciting segment of dance competition where all three team leaders gave their best, along with the director of the company! (Yes, I am not joking, the director joined in!)

I like being an emcee because no 2 shows are the same. All things remaining equal, the crowd is still different.

**Please continue to support my work and passion by clicking like on the Facebook icon just below my photos on the right.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.