Lian Hin Annual Chinese New Year Lunch 2024

Lian Hin Annual Chinese New Year Lunch 2024
Venue: Sapphire Ballroom, Orchid Country Club

After 20 years emceeing experience, my biggest gem is audience relationships. Thank you my dearest audience for supporting me through the years!

We are one Lian Hin family!

Prosperity and success be yours through 2024!

Guests engaging in pre event activities!

Senior staff welcoming the main entourage!

Always a joy to spend time with them!

It's My Life!

Management rock concert!

"Excuse me, I am a photographer. Can I take photos of you?"

Supermodels!

The reason why I do what I do, is because of them..








About EmceeRichardStyle
----------------------------------------
Richard Style has established himself as Emcee, Presenter & Show Host in Singapore and regionally through the past 18 years. Multilingual and conversant across many industry sectors, Richard has been successful in winning the trust and hearts of both his audience and events partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.