Lion's Home for the Elders Recognition Night 2023

Lion's Home Recognition Night 2023
Venue: Singapore Island Country Club Grand Ballroom

What a great night! Never in my wildest dreams have I expected the evening to turn out this fun and amazing. Thank you Lion's Home for the Elders for bringing me as much joy as I hope I brought to you.

Thank you Deputy Prime Minister Heng Swee Keat for gracing this evening!

Follow the Lion's Home for the Elders FB page!

We Are One Lions Club Singapore Family!
Roar!!!!
With my nightingale Paige and Timeless Band, we rocked the audience!

Big shout-out to the Timeless Band for elevating the Shanghai Night theme!

Chairman PDG Steven Seah welcome address

Is it amazing to see our guests dancing and grooving on the dancefloor? It's been far too long I have seen this at corporate dinners!

When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway

Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more

With the enchanting and mesmerising Shanghai dollies!

Making new friends in the audience.
Richard, are you winking at the cameraman?



It's a wrap! Wishing everyone Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!



About EmceeRichardStyle
----------------------------------------
Richard Style has established himself as Emcee, Presenter & Show Host in Singapore and regionally through the past 18 years. Multilingual and conversant across many industry sectors, Richard has been successful in winning the trust and hearts of both his audience and events partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.