Honour our Pioneer Generation - Special Appreciation Events

Event: Honour our Pioneer Generation - Special Appreciation Events
Venue: Lakeside Primary School

Our pioneer generation has been instrumental in nation building over the last 50 years. This evening Taman Jurong get together with Mr Tharman, Mrs Tharman and the senior grassroots leaders is one of the many ways for us to show our appreciation to them. I like the Pioneer Generation Fund set aside by the government to help subsidize medical bills and expenses will continue to benefit many of our senior folks. Tonight I will do my best to give them an enjoyable evening!






Here I am at my next show for our Pioneer Generation on Sunday 23 August 2015!


With my talented lovely co-host Yana

With Mr Tharman and Mrs Tharman

Spontaneity at its best! Joining the dance performance on stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.