Keystone Cable Annual Dinner 2014

Event: Keystone Cable Annual Dinner 2014 
Venue: Orchid Country Club

The excitement for this evening event started during the initial meetings with the organising committee. I was sharing ideas and concepts on games and lucky draws to make it fun for all the staff. The organising committee supported my proposal and spent lots of time and effort to make it happen. Tonight, the credit goes to each and everyone of you whom did all the preparation.

The staff themselves were initially reserved and shy to participate. As the evening went on, I slowly but successfully got everyone to warm up and enjoy themselves.

I am proud to be a part of Keystone Cable 25th Anniversary celebration tonight. Thank you for having me and the trust that I will make it great.

And thank you Live Productions and DJ Radin for the excellent support.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.