Speedy Industrial Supplies Dinner and Dance 2014

Event: Speedy Industrial Supplies Dinner and Dance 2014
Date: November 2014
Venue: Intercontinental Hotel, Singapore

Creativity at its best is how I would describe the organising committee for tonight's annual dinner and dance. This is my second year hosting for Speedy Industrial Supplies. First year we had Sports Fest as the theme and this year....

Show Me Your Uniform!

That's right, that's the theme for this evening. We had staff dressed up like students, housewives, police, pilot, soldier, mechanic, jockey, sumo wrestler and magician! The best part of the evening was the crossdressing segment with 10 staff "professionally" dressed up into their characters. It was mind blowing and totally amazing how good the guys were when they made their entrance into the ballroom as ladies. It was spectacular and I have never seen this great transformation like anything before! As for me, the committee requested for me to crossdress, so after thinking for a while, I came dressed up in girls' school blue pinafore uniform!

Show us your uniforms!

It's showtime!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.