Komoco Annual Dinner and Dance 2014

Event: Komoco Annual Dinner and Dance 2014
Date: October 2014
Venue: Pan Pacific Hotel, Singapore

Komoco, as many in Singapore will know, is the marketing and distributor for Hyundai vehicles in Singapore. I have been religiously driving Hyundai cars since I got my driving license 15 years ago as a young adult. My first car was a black Hyundai Verna (manual, 1.4), followed by a green Hyundai Matrix (auto, 1.8) and then most recent a Hyundai Tucson (auto, 2.0). On various occasions, I have driven Hyundai's sports coupe Tuscani and the larger sedan, the Sonata. Given the higher prices of cars in Singapore, my aim to be driving either the new i45 or even the super luxurious Genesis may have to be placed on hold for now.

Being an ardent fan of Hyundai, it was exciting for me to be hosting for Komoco for the first time. Looking forward to a great night of fun and getting to know the Komoco family!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.