Wildlife Reserves Singapore Trade Partners' Appreciation Dinner 2014

Event: Wildlife Reserves Singapore Trade Partners' Appreciation Dinner 2014
Date: February 2014
Venue: Jurong Bird Park Singapore

As a kid, I was always filled with excitement when mum and dad brought us to the Jurong Bird Park, Singapore Zoo and Night Safari. I grew up having the opportunity to have breakfast with Orang Utan, watched Birds Performance and take the tram on a night tour at the Night Safari.

This evening I am honoured to be invited as the emcee for Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS), the company behind the 3 attractions and a recently opened River Safari.

It was a beautiful evening to be hosting the event at the Lake Ballroom, with flamingoes gracefully parading at the lake in front of the ballroom. I learnt that flamingoes are pink and red because of their crustacean diet! Did you also that the Waterfall Aviary was recently relaunched?

We played a table game where guests had to answer questions related to WRS. I also found out that a new mobile app was launched called SG Snakes!

It was so much fun to revisit my childhood. I had a great time hosting and I am going to check out the newest attraction - River Safari!


Gallop to Success 步步高升

Soaring to new heights

Lovely plush toys for the guests

This lovely animal is called Manatee

Thank you for coming to join us. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments.